DoinStuff.com Doin Stuff

Doin Stuff is based in Salt Lake City, Utah. It features the latest hot spots visited and RV traveling. We explore ghost towns, old west towns and pioneer trails.
Featured articles on the latest medical procedures performed in Salt Lake City, Utah and other interesting stories.



Visit our merchant list of favorite bargain shopping sites

Saturday, January 28, 2006

SENIOR MOMENTS




Senior Moments

Age doesn’t make you forgetful, having way to many stupid things to remember make you forgetful.

My face in the mirror isn’t wrinkled or drawn.
My house isn’t dirty, the cobwebs are gone.
My garden looks lovely and so does my lawn.
I think I might never put my glasses back on.

The nice thing about being senile is, you can hide your own Easter eggs.

Know how to prevent sagging? Just eat till the wrinkles fill out.

Don’t let old age get you down. It to hard to get back up.

You don’t stop laughing because you get old; you grow old because you stop laughing.

Grant me the senility to forget the people I never liked anyway.
The good fortune to run into ones I do and the eyesight to tell the difference.


Discount Group Crafts

Discount Medical Uniforms, Scrubs & Supplies

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home