DoinStuff.com Doin Stuff

Doin Stuff is based in Salt Lake City, Utah. It features the latest hot spots visited and RV traveling. We explore ghost towns, old west towns and pioneer trails.
Featured articles on the latest medical procedures performed in Salt Lake City, Utah and other interesting stories.



Visit our merchant list of favorite bargain shopping sites

Monday, April 07, 2008

Senior Humor




We all get heavier as we get to be seniors.
I have always wondered why that is.
Did you?
It is because there is a lot, more information in our heads.
So I am not fat.
I am just really intelligent and, my head can’t hold any more information,
So it started filling up the rest of me.
That’s my story and I am sticking to it.

What is an adult?

One who has stopped growing at both ends but continues to grow in the middle.


Wrinkles are something other people get, mine are character lines.


A good friend is like a good bra: Hard to find
Supportive
Comfortable
Always close to your heart.

This Month's New Products at Swansonvitamins.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home