DoinStuff.com Doin Stuff

Doin Stuff is based in Salt Lake City, Utah. It features the latest hot spots visited and RV traveling. We explore ghost towns, old west towns and pioneer trails.
Featured articles on the latest medical procedures performed in Salt Lake City, Utah and other interesting stories.



Visit our merchant list of favorite bargain shopping sites

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Doin Stuff Exercise

Exercise: Best Kept Secret

When my Doctor said the word EXERCISE, two years ago, I said oh-no-here-we-go-again.
I had been down that road before and could not stay on a program.
Aerobics:
To fast paced for my senior body.
Water aerobics:
I had tried it when I was younger and thought about it again.
After looking at our local Parks and Recreation schedules, I found a pool that sponsored it.
SENIOR WATER AEROBICS:
There were as many teachers as there were days to go. Try them all and pick the one best for you.
Paying can be by day, week, or monthly. It is good to try it for a month to see how it is for you.
Individually designed for you to work as slow or as fast as you need to.
There are men and women there who have all kinds of health problems. Hip and knee replacement, and heart problems to name a few.
Healthy people go there also because they want to stay healthy.
When I returned to the Doctor for my year checkup, he said I was almost where I needed to be. Just a little more exercise.
When I went to see him this year he was happy with my almost perfect results on the triglycerides that had been 395, just two years before.
I signed up for my third year the next day.
It is not a weight loss class; it is a life change, healthy class. Some do lose weight, but all lose inches. That is changing fat for muscle.
Everyone who attends regularly will regain balance, range of motion and health.
Making new friends and having fun while doing it, is secondary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home